Dr. Atulomah, Nnodimele Onuigbo
Designation: Editorial Board Member
Affliation: Dean; School of Public and Allied Health
Institution: Babcock University
Journal : TEXILA INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Has completed PhD: Department of Health
& Education, MPH: Department of Health
Promotion and Education, PGDE: Institute
of Education, Faculty of
Education, University of Ibadan, Ibadan. And Rentered his service to Babcock University,
State, School of Nursing, University
College Hospital, Ibadan.
(1) Provided leadership for the department at all times and answerable to the Dean
of the School of Science and Technology. (2) –As the head of department presided
overall departmental meetings and was responsible for the planning, Coordination
and evaluation of all teaching, administrative activities of the department and
all administrative and strategic authorizations at this level, (3) As the Head of
department was also the chief examiner of the department and chief supervisor for
all teaching and administrative activities in the department. As chief examiner
for the department, was responsible for presenting the vetted examination results
at the Schools Board and University Senate. (4) Responsible for documenting and
keeping the records of staff and students in a safe and secure location. (5) Chair
all departmental meetings, attend all School Board of Studies meetings, attend all
Senate meetings and convey/represent the interest of the entire department at these
researches are as follows
- Serum trace metals in diagnosis and prognosis of post-menopausal breast cancer in a tertiary health institution in Nigeria.
- Serum micronutrient levels and antioxidant defences in Nigerians undergoing elective case are an section.
- Health Literacy, Perceived-Information Needs and Preventive-Health Practices among Individuals in a Rural Community of Ikenne Local Government Area, Nigeria.
- The Level of Knowledge Regarding Occupational Hazards among Nurses in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Child care practices and the nutritional status of infants of working mothers in day care centres in Oshun State, Nigeria.
Articles published in English Language Journals : 32
Book Chapters Published in English : 1
Books Published in English : 3
Editing or PEER Review Articles : 12